I have the nasty habit of never changing out what I have in my kit so here’s a little reminder to myself and really, it just makes it more fun for me.
Nearly all the products I use are cruelty-free, by the way. It’s a conscious choice I made after deciding I don’t want to support brands that have ingredients and products tested on animals. I still own a few of those but once they’re finished up, we’re through with the exception of gifts.
From the left:
- eos lip balm which I find to be more effective on my lips than the Human Nature lip balm–I feel slightly disloyal for saying that, hahaha
- Smashbox Photo Ready primer
- Human Nature Pressed Mineral Powder in Sand Dollar
- MAC Eyebrow Wax
- Etude House Eyebrow Pencil
- Etude House Lip Choux in Red Shoe
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 03 Tokyo
- Etude House Soft Touch Lip Liner
- MAC Eyeshadow in Sable
- Etude House 3-step Mascara
For a while I switched up my lipstick daily but now I’m doing a weekly switch. I’m rather proud to say that I have successfully used all my lipsticks and I’m now on round two.
So, what’s in your kit?